Best Breakup Motivational Quotes and SayingHere Quotes Deal, you can find some Breakup Motivational Quotes For everyone. Breakup Quotes here, Can change your Whole Life and Help You Move on Your Difficult Time. You never know, you might find the inspiration you need to get through the crunch. So, if you like our Breakup Motivational Quotes and Thought than share it with your friends and family..
• Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
– Marilyn Monroe
• Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.
– Paulo Coelho
• When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.
– Barney Stinson
• Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.
– Walter Anderson
• Passivity means death, activity is living. If you are passive, you allow negative things to come into your life.
• Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.
– Guy Finley
• Never love anybody that treats you like you’re ordinary.
– Oscar Wilde
• We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
– Joseph Campbell
• It’s much more interesting to try and understand what binds two people together. Why we stay with each other is much more of a mystery than why we don’t.
– Jane Stanton Hitchcock
• I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.
– Alex Elle
• Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.
– Deborah Reber
• Every single day, do something that makes your heart sing.
– Marcia Wieder
• Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.
– Genevieve Rhode
• Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.
• I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
– Carl Sagan
• It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
– Anthony Robbins
• Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.
– Jack Kerouac
• When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
– Alexander Graham Bell
• Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.
– Dave Mustaine
• Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
– Albert Einstein
• In order to grow and to experience, one must leave his comfort zone. Very often this means that you have to do what you are afraid of in order to find what you didn’t know you were looking for. This takes a lot of courage.
• Ask yourself, who would Columbus be today if he hadn’t had the courage to lose sight of the shore back then?
• I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken, and I’d rather remember it as it was at its best, than mend it and see the broken pieces as long as I lived.
– Margaret Mitchell
• The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can’t go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
• We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
- E.M. Forster
• Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult. Yet strength is measured not by holding on, but by letting go.
– Len Santos
• You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself ‘I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
– Eleanor Rooseve
• The the dreams break into a million tiny pieces. The dream dies. Which leaves you with a choice: you can settle for reality, or you can go off, like a fool, and dream another dream.
– Nora Ephron
• Was I bitter? Absolutely. Hurt? You bet your sweet ass I was hurt. Who doesn’t feel a part of their heart break at rejection. You ask yourself every question you can think of, what, why, how come, and then your sadness turns to anger. That’s my favorite part. It drives me, feeds me, and makes one hell of a story.
– Jennifer Salaiz
• Only time can heal his heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.
– Miss Pigg
• Don’t allow someone not worth it to have the power to occupy your thoughts. If they don’t find you worth the effort or the time, why should you waste yours?
– Donna Lynn Hope
• I tell you the past is a bucket of ashes, so live not in your yesterdays, no just for tomorrow, but in the here and now. Keep moving and forget the past mortems; and remember, no one can get the jump on the future.
- Carl Sandburg
• One makes mistakes; that is life. But it is never a mistake to have loved.
– Romain Rolland
• Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it’s something that it doesn’t get a day off.
– Demi Lovato
• Don’t forget to also read these empowering cheating quotes that will help you heal.
• Some think that holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it’s letting go.
- Hermann Hesse
• I’m pretty horrible at relationships and haven’t been in many long-term ones. Leaving and moving on – returning to a familiar sense of self-reliance and autonomy – is what I know; that feeling is as comfortable and comforting as it might be for a different kind of person to stay.
– Carrie Brownstein
• Don’t tell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
– Denis Waitley
• Being divorced is like being hit by a Mack truck. If you live through it, you start looking very carefully to the right and to the left.
– Jean Kerr
• I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don’t know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I’ll break up with someone on purpose.
– Rita Rudner
• Bad days call for foods that are bad for your butt.
– H.M Ward
• I think a spiritual journey is not so much a journey of discovery. It’s a journey of recovery. It’s a journey of uncovering your own inner nature. It’s already there.
– Billy Corgan
• Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
– Khalil Gibran
• Hearts live by being wounded.
– Oscar Wilde
Here, you can find some Best Breakup Inspirational And Motivational Quotes. The quotes here, Can change your whole life any time and any moment. So, if you like our Breakup Motivational Quotes and Thought than share it with your friends and family.
If you like our Breakup Motivational Quotes, comment below which you most like. And you love to hear more Motivational and Inspirational Quotes and Thought. If so, you can connect with us on social media: Facebook, Instagram and also Twitter.
If you have Any Questions On You Mind And Heart, feel free to comment below, or even Email and Contact Us.
Thank you for giving time to read our Best Breakup Motivational Quotes and Saying Help You Move on Your Difficult Time.